CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Junior Production Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent high school leaver to join a dynamic small team of media professionals that specialise in video and digital media. We have 1 position available in our team to add your creative thinking and ideas. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will assist in the general day-to-day operations, assist with video production, live streams, podcast recording, marketing and digital campaigns across our network of brands.
Our ideal candidate will be a social media superstar! You have incredible attention to detail and organisation skills, an aptitude for technology, and are passionate about a career in digital media.
This position requires NO EXPERIENCE as full training will be provided.
- General production and administration
- Assist with video production and post production
- Assit with live streams
- Record podcasts and radio programs
- Upload content to media platforms and social media channels
- Welcome clients to our studio
- Providing excellent customer service to our client and partners
- Recent high school leaver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric attitude
- Passion and interest in pursuing a digital media career
If this is the position for you then apply today. Please send a covering letter and CV to Tim Pasqualone at email@example.com.
Video Editor & Camera Operator
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the video editor/camera operator will be creating videos for clients of aONE Media Group Pty Ltd as well as our internal platforms including NEWS12 Australia, Food Travel Leisure, Australia from Above, Pacific Coast Way, Ausralia EATS and aONE Radio.
- Set up and operation of cameras, lighting, and audio recording devices
- Editing videos
- Advanced understanding of audio
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and Audition
- Advanced understanding of design
- Be able to operate ENG cameras, DSLRs, action cams and drones
- Good understanding of lighting
- A positive attitude
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Strong communication skills.
To apply, please introduce yourself to Tim Pasqualone at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and some relevant examples of your work. You will be contacted within a week if you qualify for the next stage.